Deathguard – Blightdrone painted!

By tristanmitchell

Finished up the blight drone earlier this week, it was a pretty quick job and I’m happy with how it looks! If only it was a bit better… I find it rather expensive for its capabilities. Oh well – Another model for the display case!

I used the rust technique that Dan showed me – It’s quick and effective. Just heavy Scorched brown stipple, medium orange stipple, brown ink, light orange stipple. I guess it’s a lot of steps, but they’re easy, fast steps so the overall process is nice and easy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *